Why Become An Agent?
The need for Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans is large now and will continue to grow.
- Every day, 11,000 baby boomers turn 65 years old.
- In 2019, 22 million people enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan.
- In 2035, there will be about 80 million people aged 65+.
How Can Bishop and Brown Help?
B&B provides invaluable resources and the financial support you need to catapult your business as an independent broker even if you have zero experience with the senior market. We will help:
- Alleviate the administrative workload
- Provide online enrollment tools and CRM software
- The power to work remotely and effectively
- Pay 50% of marketing costs
- Ensure commissions are paid on time
- Guide you to help grow your business much faster
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Is B&B?
B&B is a Medicare Agency that represents most major Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement and Part D products in the market. Our mission is to take administrative duties off your desk and help you focus more on what you do best, selling.
Am I a captive agent with B&B?
No. Your book of business is just that, YOUR book of business. We never take your clients; they are ALWAYS yours to keep even if you decide to leave us.
How can B&B help my agency?
When you become a partner, our system and team members streamline all of your administrative processes to more effectively provide solutions that have proven to increase profits and compliance, all the while eliminating administrative overhead costs.
How much will it cost me?
B&B’s services and benefits are at NO COST to you. However, all prospect partners MUST be licensed in their resident state and be in good standing with the DOI.
How do I get started?
Interested in joining Bishop & Brown? Get started by filling out the contact form found below on this page and a team member will be in touch with you within 3 hours. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (520) 572-4270. Our Hours of Operations are Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm.